- Continuous Pickling Line
- Hitachi - 6 High Cold Reduction Mill
- Electrolytic Cleaning Line
- Batch Annealing Furnaces
- Recoiling Plant
- Combined Skinpass Mill & Tension Leveling Line.
The latest market trend had display a strong steel industry play. The major come back for the steel industry in KLSE is due to
- Government intervention in imposing anti dumping duties towards several steel import products
- Stronger MYR that will translate to better operation profit
- Higher demand due to more public infrastructure project being dished out in 2016
While MITI had put the final line on PPCCSC by imposing anti dumping duties to exporting countries like China and Vietnam, MITI is currently still investigating on the CRC (Cold Roll Coils) and had given a provisional anti dumping duties from 4.58% to 23.78% from the alleged countries (China, Vietnam, South Korea) for 120 days starting from 25th January 2016.
The petition is filed by CSC Steel Sdn Bhd on behalf of all domestic player that are involved in producing Cold Roll Coils (CRC).
CSC Steel Holdings Berhad, which core production involved CRC had saw share price rocketing up in a strong manner since November 2015.
Sources that are familiar with this matter are looking to see MITI putting up a anti dumping duties towards imported CRC products for a possible period of 3 to 5 years, with duties as high as 30%.
The imposition of the anti dumping duty will certainly come in very good for CRC producer such as Mycron.